At Perfect Retouching, accessible from https://www.perfectretouching.com/, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. Therefore, we are always sincere to protect your personal details from breaching to any Third Party Sites. We are also deliberate to provide image security, and never share your uploaded images to any sites, without your permission.
What personal information do we collect from the people:
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the below information to help you with your experience.
- Fulde navn
As a registered user, you can add your
- Website URL
- Zip Code
- Vat ID
- If you are a registered user, your Password is encrypted and unknown to us
You can also change the personal details of yours whenever you want to change it, by logging into “My Profile”.
From time to time, we may collect your personal information, obviously with your permission, to get you the best service.
Hvordan indsamler vi oplysninger?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site
- When you visit the site or use any of the services offered via the website
- When you voluntarily provide the personal information to us, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
- When you use our email support services, we may collect your information to figure out our people’s query.
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites. Such information are-
- IP address (automatically stored)
- Web browser type and version (automatically stored)
- Operating system (automatically stored)
- We may collect your email from other third party sources (like Facebook, Google etc.) to let you know about our latest promotional offer, introductory Informational Emails, Product Update Email, or other types of Marketing Emails.
What personal information we collect from others?
We may collect below information from others (open sources) are-
- Virksomhedens navn
- Company Website
- Email addresses, mailing addresses, and telephone numbers
- Demografiske oplysninger såsom postnummer, præferencer og interesser
How do we collect your personal details from others?
We generally collect personal information directly from you, but in some cases, we also collect certain categories/types of personal information about you from other sources (normally-open sources). In particular:
- Third party service providers (like Google, Facebook, Pinterest,), which may provide information about you. It occurs when you link, connect, login, or have account on that platform/services. With the third party provider we collect your personal information such as your registration and profile from their service. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider
- Other third party sources and/or partners from Australia, US, UK, EU whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
- We also receive information about you and your activities on and off the Perfect Retouching platform through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
- We also receive information about you as a rights holder from our third party authors. For example, information in the form of a model release when your image is used in an item made available on our Sites.
Where you give us Permission?
- Providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
- For purposes which are required by law
- For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation
Hvordan bruger vi dine oplysninger?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, place an order, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- For at give os bedre service til dig, når du reagerer på dine kundeserviceforespørgsler.
- To quickly process your transactions
- To verify your identity when you Log in to our Sites
- To manage our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Sites or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
- To manage our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters)
- To improve our website appearance and service process
- To respond to support, and help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- To monitor activity on the Sites, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Sites
- To update you with operational news and information about our Sites and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Sites, website disruptions or security updates
- To carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Sites and services we provide
Hvordan beskytter vi dine oplysninger?
- Vores hjemmeside scannes jævnligt for sikkerhedshuller og kendte sårbarheder for at gøre dit besøg så sikkert som muligt.
- We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location.
- Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls. It includes username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How do we assure Image Security?
The image you upload to PerfectRetouching for manipulation, it will not be used for other purposes. We will just edit the image and upload it to you according to your given instructions only. There are no third party works regarding your uploaded images. If there is a need to use your images, you will be requested to give us the copyright reserve. With your permission ONLY, we will share images on our websites in Portfolio page. Nevertheless, we never share any images with the third party.
We use regular Malware Scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Alle transaktioner behandles via en gatewayudbyder og lagres eller behandles ikke på vores servere.
Har vi bruger 'cookies'?
Vi bruger cookies til at:
- Help remember and process the order.
- Forstå og gem brugerens præferencer til fremtidige besøg.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won't affect the user's experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does NOT include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the Law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
When do we share your Information?
- Prevent or investigate a possible crime
- Follow by applicable law
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients in respect of the above terms
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in EU, USA, UK, Australia
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks
- A rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- Other recipients where we are authorized or required by law to do so.
Marketingvalg vedrørende dine personlige oplysninger
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
Hvor længe vi opbevarer dine personlige oplysninger
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with the Perfect Retouching services, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Perfect Retouching konto.
Oplysninger, du offentliggør eller giver til andre
- Google analytics
- Vi overfører
- Google Drev
- State counter
These third party links are incorporated in our website to:
- Image upload/download (Dropbox, We transfer, Google drive)
- Live Support (Twak.to)
- Collect information about- When do our users visit?; Users by time of day; Where are our users?; Sessions by country; What are our top devices?; What pages do our users visit?; How do we acquire users?, Real-Time Users, Locations, Traffic Sources, Content, Events, Conversion, Audience, Active Users, User Explorer, Demographics, Interests, Geo, Behavior, Technology, Mobile, Custom, Benchmarking, Users Flow, Users, Sessions, Bounce Rate, Real-Time (Locations, Traffic Sources, Content, Events, Conversions, Session Duration) Behavior (Behavior Flow, Site Content, Site Speed, Site Search, Events, Publisher, Experiments), and so on that Google Analytics offers.
- Every form available on our site collects your IP address to know more about your location.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site and it will be just like the present in upcoming days.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Ifølge CalOPPA accepterer vi følgende:
- Brugere kan besøge vores hjemmeside anonymt.
- Når denne fortrolighedspolitik er oprettet, vil vi tilføje et link til den på vores startside eller som et minimum på den første vigtige side efter at have indtastet vores websted.
COPPA (Børn Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
Vi markedsfører ikke specifikt børn under en alder af 13 år.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
For at være i overensstemmelse med Fair Information Practices vi vil tage følgende lydhør handling, bør en bruddet opstår:
We will notify you via email : Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification : Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Vi samler din emailadresse for at:
- Send oplysninger, svar på henvendelser og / eller andre forespørgsler eller spørgsmål
- Procesordrer og til at sende information og opdateringer vedrørende ordrer.
- Send dig yderligere oplysninger relateret til dit produkt og / eller service
For at være i overensstemmelse med CAN-SPAM, accepterer vi følgende:
- Brug ikke falske eller vildledende emner eller e-mail-adresser.
- Identificer beskeden som en annonce på en rimelig måde.
- Include the physical address of our business or site corporate office.
- Ære opt-out / unsubscribe anmodninger hurtigt.
- Tillad brugere at afmelde abonnementet ved at bruge linket nederst på hver e-mail.
Hvis du til enhver tid vil afmelde dig fra at modtage fremtidige e-mails, kan du sende os en mail til
- Følg instruktionerne nederst på hver e-mail.
og vi vil straks fjerne dig fra ALLE korrespondance.
Hvis du er bruger eller besøgende i Det Europæiske Økonomiske Samarbejdsområde, gælder disse rettigheder også for dig:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
Du vil blive underrettet om ændringer af personlige oplysninger:
Kan ændre dine personlige oplysninger:
Ved at logge ind på din konto
Hvordan håndterer vores websted Spor ikke signaler?
We honor ‘Do Not Track signals’ and ‘Do Not Track’, plant cookies, or use advertising when a ‘Do Not Track (DNT)’ browser mechanism is in place.